Sorry I have not posted in a while, I have simply had so much going on, but I promise I am back and have loads of new posts for you! If you have anything you would like me to blog about please let me know and I will see what I can do.
So as I mentioned there has been a huge amount of stuff going on since my last post.
- In May I got my BFP! However, I miscarried in June 2011
- My cycles vanished completely, and since then I have not had a period at all, sooo frustrating!
- I got so fed up (yip this is normal) that I went to see my GP in Jan 2012
- After an internal scan (ouch!) and several blood tests I was diagnosed with PCOS
- It has been 32 days since I found out I have pcos, and 32 days since I have been taking 1500 mg of Metformin a day.
Still no period, but I did get a positive OPK yesterday – woohoo.
So as you can see loads has happened. What I will do is create a few new posts to go into a bit more detail of each bullet point, as I think it would help some of you ladies are may be in a similar position. I spent ages looking online to find answers which I couldn’t find so I’m going to create them myself for you 🙂